quarta-feira, 17 de novembro de 2010

Da série Grandes Filósofos da Música Pop

Capítulo de hoje: Jewel


"People living their lives for you on TV
They say they're better than you and you agree"


"I will let you undress me but I warn you
I have thorns like any rose"


"The more I live
The more I know
What is simple is true"


"Growing up is not an absence of dreaming
It's being able to understand the difference between the ones you can hold
And the ones that you've been sold"



"We are God's eyes
God's hands
God's eyes
We are God's hands
We are God's hands"


"They're just a couple of lost souls
Looking to rekindle some forgotten dreams
I hope they find what they're looking for
In the solace of the road"


"Birds always grow silent before the night descends
'Cause nature has a funny way of breaking what does not bend"


"I look to everybody but me to answer my prayers"


"Love me, just leave me alone"




fora que a mulher é gata bragarai....


3 comentários:

Masamune disse...

Foi mais rápido que eu...parece o Billy The Net....piadinha infame...

Homem Oco disse...

kkkk..eu pensei em vc qdo tava fazendo..mas só um pouquinho, pois a imagem da jewel me é mais agradavel...

Cesar disse...

tem outra boa...'dont try to understand me...your hands already know too much anyway...'