quarta-feira, 22 de setembro de 2010

da série Grandes Filósofos da Musica Pop

Capítulo de hoje: Axl Rose


"It's hard to hold a candle in the cold november rain"


"All we need is just a little patience"


"Her hair reminds me of a warm safe place"


"As your arms get shorter, your pockets get deeper"


"So nobody ever told you baby, how it was gonna be"


"Look in the doubt we've wallowed
Look at the leaders we've followed
Look at the lies we've swallowed"


"It feels like I'm knoking on heaven's door" (tá bom vai, essa é do Bob Dylan)


"Lord please please please, take away my anxiety" (e essa é do Joe Ramone....)


"Take me down to the paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty"

"You know where the fuck you are? You are in the jungle baby"


"There's a heaven above you, so don't you cry"


E a mais profunda, verdadeira e genial de todas:

"I had to put her six feet under and I can still hear her complain"

Nenhum comentário: